Monday, May 04, 2015

Congratulations!

We couldn't have asked for a better Year End Recital day. I had such a nice afternoon playing with all of you! I feel so grateful to be a small part of so many families lives and to share with you all the joy in making music. It's been a wonderful year and I was so impressed by how prepared everyone was and how we all worked together to put on a great show for our family and friends.

One last reminder that there are no lessons this week unless we spoke about making one up. I will see everyone back for regular lessons after Mother's Day weekend for 4 more weeks of lessons before summer schedule.

You can find the summer schedule sign up sheet in lessons next week. Already planning your summer schedule? Send me an e-mail and we can book your summer lesson times early. You all have two lessons included in your tuition to sign up for.

Anyone else enjoying their tulips?

One other bit of exciting news, it looks like I might become an Aunt today! More details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment