Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I was able to spend the last few days visiting with my new niece (3 weeks old!) and eating way too much food, as always.

One last reminder before we head into the New Year:
Lessons will resume the week of January 11th. 

That means that the kids will be back at school for one week and then lessons will start the week after. Although we have this extra week off of lessons, I do expect everyone to return to lessons with practice chart assignments ready to go. The next recital will be here before we know it (February 7th!).

If you have the next week off from work, which I hope most of you do so you can spend time with family, make sure to actually spend time with family.

My brain is already making lists and organizing information, wanting to start preparing for the next few months of work. But I have learned that there is such a thing as being too efficient and over prepared especially if it means cutting into spending time with the people who make our lives worth all the hard work we do year round.

Giving this advice is much easier said than done as I sit here contemplating work and writing to all of you as my husband glares at me because he knows what all the typing is about. So on that note, I'm off to spend time with my wonderful husband and our too cute for words cat.

As always, if you have any questions or any tuning emergencies, give me a call or send me an e-mail.

Enjoy your holiday and the people around you. See you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment