Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer Adventures

Summer is coming to a close with just over 2 weeks remaining. I've heard about cottage trips (where the violins took the trip!) and flights taken. I've heard about so many different camps that have inspired new interests and days at home just relaxing. Whatever you have accomplished this summer, I hope you all have enjoyed yourselves and the people around you.

My summer adventures have included:


Being in my second trimester and starting to feel the baby move (A LOT!)

Hiking at the Bruce Penninsula & Niagara Glen

Running a 10 km obstacle course

Shopping at the St. Jacobs Market and Mennonite Furniture shop (got a beautiful rocking chair for the nursery - highly recommend their furniture)

Checking out the music at the Home County Folk Festival & at the Goderich Celtic Roots Festival

Rocking climbing in Quebec at Altitude Rock Gym at 25 weeks pregnant - cannot believe it! (see pictures) 

My baby shower next week!




Need some last minute summer adventures? Check out Junction Climbing here in London. I also recommend running/walking/biking at Fanshawe Conservation and Komoka Provincial Park. You don't have to go far from home to find adventure and beautiful trails. 

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer and make sure to take some time to do absolutely NOTHING before the busyness of the fall starts. I cannot wait for the FALL, although a little disappointed I'll have to limit my intake of Pumpkin Spice Lattes this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment