Wednesday, February 03, 2021

January Instagram Recap

What I post on Instagram is purely an outlet for me; a chance to refine my thoughts and my goals for each day/week. I've had a new routine since 2021 and this is what's been happening in January!




Taking time to conquer my own thoughts and find the positive reaction in negative moments. Still a lot to learn

I follow her lead and guide and encourage where I can. Today’s practice was completed with the help of our doughnut costume and blue Dino buddy.

Grateful for the teachers and time invested in remote kindergarten for my daughter. It definitely hasn’t been easy and is by no means perfect, but it’s been a constant in our lives since September and an incredible stepping stone in my daughters development. My youngest even enjoys saying hi to the teachers! Who would have thought such a thing could be possible?


Not normally one to enjoy the snow and cold, but with not much else to do, snowy days are exciting days around here. Finding joy in the little things...

For JANUARY VIDEOS - find my INSTAGRAM HERE @AMYSVIOLINSCHOOL


No comments:

Post a Comment