Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Updates

Hi everyone, just wanted to send you all a few updates before the week gets away from me. I had a nice road trip to IKEA yesterday with my husband and came home to some warmth and sun. Today is looking just as nice and I'm going to take advantage of the sunshine while I can. Even if you don't get a March Break, I hope everyone has some time this week to spend with family and to do something fun together. Here are your reminders heading into the rest of March.


Next Group Class is Monday March 17th.
I will be absent from group as I am playing a St. Patricks gig in Stratford. Sharon will run group this week and I may run group the week after. If you need anything before Monday (questions about practice, lessons, violin tuned) give me a call or e-mail me.

Next Fiddle Class is Saturday March 22nd at 1:30.
I have been having so much fun with this class and I hope everyone involved has been learning lots. I am so excited to have a guest piano player join us for the rest of this session and we will have the chance to perform at either a group class or even the year end recital. Stay tuned!

Next Recital is Sunday May 4th at 3:00.
Please pull out your red t-shirts from last year to make sure they still fit. I will have t-shirts available probably at the beginning of April if you are new to the school this year or need a new size. This is the dress code for this recital along with black bottoms.

St. Patrick's Show at Church of the Epiphany
(11 Briscoe Street West)
Saturday March 15th at 7:00
Featuring Celtic Shift (Stephen Holowitz, Dave Nuttall and Amy Lewis), Greg Mainprize (percussion) Grace Lou (erhu) and guest vocalists Adam Corrigan Holowitz and Stacey Wheal.
$10 per person, $25 family price

No comments:

Post a Comment