Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Off to Minneapolis

I'm off to Minneapolis tomorrow until Monday. Please feel free to continue to send me any e-mails, including signing up for summer lessons and practice questions. 

I also wanted to tell you all that because of the incredible turnout at the past two silent auctions, the money raised is covering the majority of this trip. This is because of all of you and your continued support and generosity. Thank you all so much for the contributions that continue to make the Thames Valley Suzuki School an incredible growing community. I hope to bring back some unique violin trinkets from the many exhibits that will be at the conference. If there is anything specific you may be looking for your child, please let me know and I'll see what I can find. Thank you again.

One other big announcement is please notice my name change on the registration forms.
My new name is Amy Barten
Please make the 12 monthly postdated cheques out to this name.

I also have a new e-mail on the registration; amybarten5@gmail.com
Please make this change in your contacts list. I will have both e-mails open for a while, but get into the habit now of the new address so there won't be any confusion when I do close the account.

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. One year ago yesterday (May 19th), Steve and I got married on just as sunny and warm a day. I am truly convinced that the older we get, the faster time flies. Each year that passes seems to get shorter and shorter. It is so easy to get caught up in the stresses of the day and forget all the moments that really truly matter and all the people in our lives that make every hard day worth getting through. I prescribe that on the next sunny day we have, to take your family and enjoy some time outside just being together. Leave the electronics at home and enjoy everyone just as they are. These moments are the ones that will stick with us and will make our relationships stronger.

See everyone in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment