Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Next Group Class - Show & Tell!

Well, Tuesday was a terrible day weather wise, but group class became a great distraction. I brought in my big brother's cello and the class got to act as teacher and help me make some changes to some Suzuki cello pieces. I had a blast getting to play some of what I've been slowly working on and I hope everyone enjoyed getting to hear and see the differences and similarities between the cello and violin.

Next week is Show & Tell!
If you have an instrument or anything musical at home that either you play or would like to share with the class, bring it with you next week! Our musical capabilities are rarely secluded to one instrument. Maybe you sing or play percussion or guitar, maybe even dance! Maybe there is an instrument that has been passed down through the family or even a piece of artwork with a music theme. I will talk to everyone in lesson and see what everyone might want to bring in to share. 

Happy music making! 

No comments:

Post a Comment