Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Parent Ed Event: Tuesday March 1st

Parents As Partners program is in full swing.

I am staying a bit more committed this year to watching my weekly videos and there have been some interesting ones so far. Out of the ones I have watched, I really enjoyed and recommend the following:

  • A Measure of Progress
  • Recipe for Citizenship: Key Ingredients for Teaching Children to be Good Citizens
  • Nurtured by WHAT?! When you are Not Feeling the Love During Practicing
  • Playing by Ear... Unlocking the Mystery
  • Three Important Words

I hope to see all PARENTS at the Parent Ed Event this Tuesday March 1st. Whether you are a new or experienced Suzuki parent, are responsible for practicing with children as young as three or encouraging their teenager to practice, or maybe you are an adult student trying to stay motivated. This event is for you! See you all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment