Wednesday, March 02, 2016

We Made it to Day 50!

Yesterday was Day 50 of the 100 Day Practice Challenge.

Yesterday was also the second Parent Ed Event for the 2015/2016 School Year.

I can't believe how time is flying and I cannot believe how fortunate I am to work with such incredible parents and students. Before I left group class, I sat and read the comments from parents on how they have seen the Suzuki method impact their child's life. The feedback was incredible! You are all pros on the Suzuki method and your commitment to your children and joy in watching them learn is amazing.

The Parents as Partners Program runs until the end of June. You may still sign up if you'd like and I will also post ideas for interesting videos I've watched to share with all of you.

As we continue educating ourselves in the areas of our lives we want to improve, we are not only being incredible models for children but are enriching our lives and those around us.

Even though I am writing this feeling so inspired by all of your kind words and positive feedback from yesterdays event, the SNOW WILL NOT STOP and my mood is falling with it. This can be the toughest time of year to get through, especially if you depend on getting outside as a way to keep your sanity. If you are feeling the same as I do and are looking for a bit of adventure, check out the MEC Race Series. I'll be out in the snow, rain or shine next Saturday March 12th at 9:00 am at Springbank for a 10km run. Other races available include 5km and 15km. Cost is only $15! Do something good for yourself whether your feel like it or not and if you sign up and commit with a friend, you'll be even more motivated to participate (even if it snows!).

No comments:

Post a Comment