Friday, November 25, 2016

Thank You All!

Thank you for a wonderful Sunday Holiday Recital and Tuesday Fiddle Show & Ceilidh Night. I wasn't sure if I would be making it this far into November, but I am so glad I did and am so grateful for all of you! Thank you to those especially who helped me out at the Tuesday Ceilidh setting up and taking down equipment for the Fiddle Show. I have never been very good at accepting help from others as I like to do things on my own. I am often a perfectionist and just want things done a certain way. I feel so privileged to be working with families that I have known now for years who just seem to understand how I like things done. You have all made the past few weeks a breeze to get through and I love getting to work with all of you on a weekly basis. I know even once the baby comes I will miss all of you and playing with you once a week, but the Holidays will be upon us soon. Time will fly and the end of January will be here before we know it. So keep playing your violins, experiment with new pieces, keep listening and listening to other works besides the Suzuki CD's. Call or e-mail me with questions and let me know of any tuning emergencies.

Thank you Santa for joining us again this year!
Happy Holidays ... See you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment