Friday, October 06, 2017

Changes

I have so many half finish posts and projects on the go right now. So many ideas I want to share with you all but my mind seems to be in chaos since the move this summer. I live for organization and although I have accomplished all the major projects from moving, my list of little projects seems to be growing by the day. So while I work on reorganizing my life and my work, posts may continue to be minimal on the blog. I will still post reminders and important dates on here, but other works will be on hold. I hope to get back into the swing of writing soon.

I have seen some great strides in practice over these past couple weeks and students working diligently to get in daily practice. Don't forget about your STRONG BENT THUMBS! Keep working on your schedules and trying to prioritize everything that you want to accomplish in a day and I will continue to do the same as I work through all these changes.

We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful long weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment