Sunday, May 12, 2013

Notice about Parking & E-mails

Hi everyone, I have just been informed by the condo board that a complaint has been made about the amount of traffic during my teaching hours. Specifically, my neighbour seems to think that the visitor spot in front on her unit is her spot. Regardless, do not park in the spot to the left of my red Mazda. If my car isn't there you can part in spot #64, otherwise the spot to the right of my car is fine as well as any other visitor spot. Also, for parents picking kids up after lessons, please do not idle in the lane way but pull into a parking spot.

Please do not reply to these posts from your inbox. The mailing address that sends these posts to you is not mine but is a do not reply address. I do not want to miss any of your messages so still send all your e-mails to amylewis5355@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment