Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Registration for Summer & Fall

Finally! Some spring weather! I hope everyone has been out enjoying the sun this past week.  I'm looking forward to many more days like this as we wind down with lessons before the summer. Just a few updates as we head into the next 4 weeks:

All lessons scheduled on Thursday May 16th - Monday May 20th, will be cancelled due to the fact that I will be getting married! As much as Steven and I are keeping things simple and relaxed, I know that I am going to be swamped with last minute preparations and with family members travelling into London for the long weekend. I will make up these lessons the first week of June. Thank you in advance for your understanding. 

Pull out your calendars! Here is my summer lesson schedule:

Thursday June 20th
Wednesday June 26th
Thursday July 4th
Thursday July 11th
Thursday July 18th
Wednesday July 24th
Thursday August 22nd
Thursday August 29th


Sign up will start Thursday of this week. You can choose from times between 9:00-12:00 and 3:00-7:00. You can either sign up on the sheet provided in lesson, or send me an e-mail with your time request. Everyone must sign up for two summer lessons as two are included in your paid tuition. All other summer lessons start at $25/half hour, however, if you sign up for 3 or more additional summer lessons, the rate is reduced to $15/half hour.

Please let me know if you absolutely cannot make any of these dates work. I do not mind considering other lesson days as long as people are committed to attending summer lessons.

Also, please consider your schedule for September. If you would like to change your current lesson time, now is the time to let me know to reserve your spot for the fall. 

Registration for the fall will be out soon and will be due June 2nd! I cannot guarantee lesson times for the fall unless registration is paid by the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment