Friday, May 31, 2013

Wedding Pictures (if you`re interested...)


Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a few pictures from the wedding. You may need to view them from the website as apposed to the e-mail. Let me know if the slideshow doesn`t work.  There may be a video coming soon of me actually playing at the wedding.

The family pictures demonstrate the three divisions in my family. This has been the only time my entire immediate family have been in the same place at the same time so it was quite an accomplishment and it meant the world to me

We had a simple and short outdoor ceremony and the reception consisted of coca-cola decor, burger buffet with salads and chips, a pop station with lemonade and iced tea, hamburger cupcakes and sugar cookie fries for dessert as well as an incredible assortment of the best pies you`ve ever had and the most beautifully laid out fruit tray and carved watermelon (that was a surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment