Monday, May 30, 2016

Clarification and Reminders

Hey Everyone, this week marks the start of the second trimester in my pregnancy! I am so grateful that I got through lessons as well as I did considering the nausea I was trying to hide for about 2 months. I thought I was completely giving myself away with the snacking, trips to the bathroom and the odd 'gag cough' (sorry to anyone who noticed those!).

This is the first week I have started to feel more like myself since March, except for my ever expanding waist line (and this is just the start)! I also just wanted to mention that I didn't mean any disrespect from the last post. I think I needed to write it more for myself than anything else. Even though I have taken care of kids of all ages my entire life, it's definitely going to be a learning curve having my own child and starting my own family, as I know it is for everyone. Thank you again to everyone for your support in my pregnancy and the violin school. I wouldn't have this amazing and simple life if it wasn't for your support and willingness to allow me to teach music to you and your kids!

Here are your reminders for the next two weeks!

Regular lessons end June 11th.

Make sure to sign up for your 2 summer lessons. 
Times are filling up quickly!

Anyone interested in Music Camp July 11th-14th? 
Now is the time to sign up!

Registration is due in two weeks! 
Make sure to let me know if you have any lesson time conflicts for September otherwise when you register you are securing your current lesson time and there are no guarantees that I will be able to change your lesson time later.

Please mark the 2016-2017 Recital Dates into you calendar NOW! Each recital is a unique opportunity to perform and I don't want anyone to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment