Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Amy's Violin School is 10 Years Old!


2020 is turning out to be many things. The world is changing and our individual lives are changing. We've all had to grow and adapt, learn new ways and let go of a lot. Every day we get through though, is one more day that is making us stronger.

I've made a conscious effort the past couple months to listen more (it's definitely been a popular theme) and realised I could be a much better listener. As I've been listening, I've learned so much and feel so much more purpose and understanding. When I listen, I am inspired. I hope to pass on some of that inspiration even if in a small way through Suzuki Violin Lessons this year.

Amy's Violin School is 10 Years Old! Private Lessons, Group Classes, Recitals, Small Steps Class, Parent Ed Events, Practice Charts - EVERYTHING is ONLINE. Who would have thought. Even though I am anxiously awaiting the day we can all play in person, I am embracing what I do have control over and planning on making the most out of this year. I hope you all will join me in celebrating each other and the work we are committing to in learning the violin and learning more about ourselves in the process.

Here are a few reminders before the 2020-2021 School Year Starts!

As always, all private lesson and group class dates are listed on the Calendar HERE.

We have two upcoming RECITALS on October 25 and November 29th. Stay tuned for how we will make these recitals possible. Check out the 2020 Year End Virtual Recital HERE!

I am running a 15-20 minute SMALL STEPS CLASS (ages 0-3) Saturdays at 9:45. Please tell your friends with little ones and have them email me at amybarten5@gmail.com to inquire or CLICK HERE.

Also, Parent Ed Events will be replaced with blog and instagram posts. I will be posting short topics for you to browse when you want some inspiration.

If you need your violin tuned please let me know and we can arrange a front yard distanced tuning session! Or, we can arrange a ZOOM meeting specifically to help you tune your violin at home. Let me know!

I will be using Google Classroom to share lots of videos and resources as we continue with ZOOM Lessons. Take a look around the Classroom in the next week and see whats there!

Looking forward to starting the school year with you on September 14th!

My girls say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment